Computer forensics and investigation
LERTI is a computer forensics laboratory specialized
in data recovery and searching for traces left
on all types of data medium (in particular hard
disks, USBs, PDAs, swipe cards, smart cards, PIN
cards, and mobile telephones). We can perform
all types of electronic investigation as well
We can recover data erased from
many devices, especially mobile phones and GPS.
Our laboratory can cover the whole of France
We work for all types of businesses, both small-scale and “world companies” who need services such as:
- Reports from an independent laboratory
- Proof of electronic fraud within or against their company
- Evidence of misuse or illegal use of data
- Electronic evidence collection for legal or civil action purposes
- Recovery of deleted, hidden or encrypted data
- Visible trace recovery: find yours!
- Technical support for litigations or to avoid litigations
- Fight against Cyber Crime.
Individuals can also use our services (to solve malicious phone calls, for example).
LERTI take only a few hours to deploy a technical
platform anywhere in Europe, with all the equipment
and human resources required to work on a very
large number of devices 24 hours a day and seven
days a week. A feat we have already achieved!
We can start investigating right after any type of electronic incident or accident. In some cases, we can also take preventive action if you have suspicions.
Our services can provide a means of mediation and conciliation, an alternative to legal action between companies.